Menu + Announcements
It’s Friday!!!! Well…almost. Thank you so much for working with me as I streamline the ordering process. You may have noticed already but, just in case you haven’t, let me highlight a few new goodies.
(1) As I am sure you have noticed, I have started sending out text message reminders to send in your menu suggestions from a new phone number. This is simply a way for me to put your suggestions in one place so that I can keep track of them better. I will also be using this number to send out reminders to order on Fridays mid-morning, so keep an eye out! If this is ever too much for you, feel free to opt out by replying “stop”.
(2) Again (we are so excited!), make sure to visit our new website where you can find our updated menu + announcements, stay current on our ordering process + get some of your more frequently asked questions answered, read our latest blog posts, and more!
(3) Speaking of blogs, our latest dives deeper on how to order smart so as to fit within your budget. Check it out here. We give some tips and tricks on how making your own simple sides to complement your Taking Pure Joy entrees can save you a pretty penny.
(4) I am always looking to refine our process and to improve your experience, so if you have any feedback or any questions you would like to see answered on our How it Works page, I would be thrilled if you would send them my way.
(5) Please, please, please remember to return your containers this week! Simply place a bag of your empties on your doorstep for our driver, Megan, to pick up!
Ok that’s all in the way of announcements! Here is your menu for next week!
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts add pork belly
Shrimp Scampi with Creamy Lemon + Spring Pea Pasta request gluten and/or dairy free
Salmon Tacos with Mango + Peach Salsa
Crispy Skin BBQ Chicken
Vietnamese Chicken Meatballs request rice
Spaghetti Squash Casserole with Turkey + Kale + Goat Cheese request vegetarian OR dairy free
Savory Turkish Lamb Galette (free form pie) request casava flour for gluten free
GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kale Caesar Salad request to add shrimp OR chicken
Baked Mac ‘n Cheese request gluten free
Panfried Whitefish marinated in Indian spiced yogurt sauce with caramelized onions
Sweet + Sour Cashew Prawns with sautéed veggies
Crispy Lemon Chicken over Cabbage + Spring Peas + Radishes
Tuscan Chicken stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes + spinach + sheep feta request dairy free
Chicken Marbella crispy chicken thighs stewed in prunes and green olives
24 Hour Marinated Chimichurri Skirt Steak
Sun-Dried Tomato + Pesto Frittata
Specific dietary needs? No problem! I am confident in my ability to make substitutions that will maintain the integrity of the desired dish while keeping you on track with your diet. Just pick your items and specify your needs.